Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gen3 Devamps

Merry christmas and happy new year! not really a big update, I've been spending the last few days devamping all the genIII pokemon.

It's taken a while, but ive finished. With that- I can complete the gen3 part of the pokedex.So all is good.

For thoes who can't see it, all pokemon sprites from G/S/C had 4 colours, Black, White and 2 others. So I went by each pokemon sprite, and removed colours, changed shading and whatnot.(I another extra colour for some pokemon, Eg: Roselia, who is green, but has a red rose on one hand, while a blue one in the other.
(click to reveal devamp picture)

Spoiler:

Ill be posting them in the resorce section tommorow. for people who wanna use em.

Now with that and the pokdex outta the way, I can continue with actual game progress

No comments:

Post a Comment